World Impact Alliance Founder and CEO
The World Impact Alliance is an International organization formed by top influential individuals that want to make the world a better place with the support of committed institutions, companies, media groups and foundations willing to work together to find and apply solutions to problems in environment, poverty, healthcare and gender inequality.
Modeling best practices and concrete action plans to improve the state of the world through innovation, education, social impact projects and global communication campaigns, breaking down big challenges into smaller tasks, empowering everyone to be part of the solution rewarding contributions and allowing every stakeholder benefit in the process.
- WIA network of global ambassadors, political and business leaders, experts, celebrities, digital influencers and social impact drivers.
- WIA Top 500 influencers for a better world list, remarkable individuals that are not only rich or powerful, but they are actually generating great contributions to the world
- WIA Social Impact Global Summit, expected to be held in New York or in the Expo 2020 in Dubai
- WIA Solutions, 100 solutions and models for poverty reduction, environment, gender inequality, healthcare and education, as well as government and corporate best practices, action plans and guidelines for all kinds of stakeholders
- WIA Social Impact Awards for outstanding projects, initiatives and efforts made by organizations and individuals
- WIA Social Impact media, focused entirely on social impact action, a content outlet to inspire us all to do our best to make things better, with the work and efforts of companies, foundations, international organizations, governments and celebrities, with live streams from different projects to remind us that there are always someone contributing to make the world a better place and giving us specific ideas of what we can do to be a part of the solution. Social Impact media and tv will work to partner with media outlets to introduce more social impact content and proactive solution finding inside of news cycles to activate society.
World Economic Forum Global Shaper
An initiative of the World Economic Forum, the Global Shapers Community is a network of inspiringyoung people working together to address local, regional and global challenges. With more than7,000 members, the Global Shapers Community spans 369 city-based hubs in 171 countries. Moreinfo: https://www.globalshapers.org/
Speaking engagements and media
Carlos has given numerous talks and presented events in Spanish, English and Chinese in the UNWTO Headquarters, IE Business School, Value Retail, World Tourism Cities Federation, Aena, World Conference on Smart Destinations, Horasis, New York Summit, FIN Portugal, Net Impact, Fitur, Chinese Cultural Centre in Madrid, Philoxenia Tourism Conference in Greece, L´Oreal, Chic Shanghai, Spain China Summit, Spain China Communication Forum, Carlos III International MBA, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Chinese New Year celebration in Auditori Forum with more than 3000 attendees and many other events and venues. He has been interviewed and his work has been featured in Aljazeera, People’s Daily, China.org, Xinhua, CCTV, Jiangsu TV, Hunan TV, Chengdu TV, Sina, Tencent, Sohu, Di Yi Caijing, Youku, Yidian Ciajing and many other major Chinese media outlets, as well as Spanish National Television, Spanish National Radio Station, Antena 3, La Sexta, EFE, Europa Press, Telemadrid, El Confidencial, ABC, El Mundo, La Razón, Capital, Expansión, Actualidad Económica, Cinco Días, Cuatro, La Vanguardia, Onda Cero, COPE, with more than 1300 media appearances in total.
China Influencer Project
China Influencer Project CEO: Organized by Henkuai for the Chinese National Tourism Administration (Now Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China), China influencer project is the world´s biggest tourism influencer campaign with 85 celebrities and influencers with more than 120 million combined followers that generated more than 50 million social media interactions, including 35 million Instagram Likes, in 9 trips to different regions of China under the hashtags #lovechina and #spainchinaproject. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/spainchinaproject With more than 2400 posts on Instagram by our influencers, more than 50 influencer videos, it got to be trending topic and featured hundreds of times by relevant media outlets. Top celebrities and influencers from different fields, ages and styles participated to expand the effective reach of the campaign so we could show China´s treasures to all kinds of segmented audiences.
Presentations and work references:
- World Impact Alliance Executive Summary
- World Influencer Alliance draft presentation
- Henkuai 中西互利clients, partners, projects and case studies
- Henkuai 中西互利case studies video
- China Influencer Project – World´s biggest tourism influencer campaign report
- Chinese influencers trip to Spain – Henkuai – Ministry Foreign Affairs Report