World Impact Alliance Founder and CEO
The World Impact Alliance is an International organization formed by top influential individuals that want to make the world a better place with the support of committed institutions, companies, media groups and foundations willing to work together to find and apply solutions to problems in environment, poverty, healthcare and gender inequality.
Modeling best practices and concrete action plans to improve the state of the world through innovation, education, social impact projects and global communication campaigns, breaking down big challenges into smaller tasks, empowering everyone to be part of the solution rewarding contributions and allowing every stakeholder benefit in the process.
- WIA network of global ambassadors, political and business leaders, experts, celebrities, digital influencers and social impact drivers.
- WIA Top 500 influencers for a better world list, remarkable individuals that are not only rich or powerful, but they are generating great contributions to the world
- WIA Social Impact Global Summit, expected to be held in New York or in the Expo 2020 in Dubai
- WIA Solutions, 100 solutions and models for poverty reduction, environment, gender inequality, healthcare and education, as well as government and corporate best practices, action plans and guidelines for all kinds of stakeholders
- WIA Social Impact Awards for outstanding projects, initiatives and efforts made by organizations and individuals
- WIA Social Impact media, focused entirely on social impact action, a content outlet to inspire us all to do our best to make things better, with the work and efforts of companies, foundations, international organizations, governments and celebrities, with live streams from different projects to remind us that there are always someone contributing to make the world a better place and giving us specific ideas of what we can do to be a part of the solution. Social Impact media and tv will work to partner with media outlets to introduce more social impact content and proactive solution finding inside of news cycles to activate society.
Clients and partners
With his West China Relations company Henkuai, and as an international consultant, Carlos has worked directly for more than 100 top companies and institutions including Air China, JD.com, Value Retail, Spanish Football League, Dior, Chanel, HNA Group, Dacheng, China Construction Bank, Office of Overseas Chinese Affairs of the State Council of China, China Eastern, Real Madrid, Aena Airports, Chinese Embassy in Spain, Government of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Castilla y León, Seville, Segovia, Paradores, Iberia, Correos, Spain China Foundation, Huawei, Asisa, Kiehl’s, the Royal Theatre of Madrid, FCC, CCTV, Hunan TV, World Tourism Alliance, China National Tourism Administration, and Government of several regions of China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Hebei, Gansu, Jiangsu, Hainan, Zhejiang, Tianjin, Qinghai, Sichuan or Guizhou, among others. (Download clients, partners, projects and case studies)